Getting back into running mode has been a difficult process for me. The gloomy and rainy weather hasn't helped either. I know. I have no excuse not to run. However, I hate running on a treadmill. No, it doesn't have anything to do with the time I ate it on the treadmill because I was checking out my legs and my stride in the mirror. Haha. I just don't enjoy feeling like a hamster on an exercise wheel.
Once I get back into my groove though, it easy peasy. I've sworn off my desserts until I get serious about running again, until I get back to my 7 minute miles. I am too competitive with myself. I guess you could say I am my own worst enemy of sorts when it comes to sports. Haha.
So here's to getting back together with running. I promise that I won't break up with you again. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment