Sunday, February 7, 2010

Notorious D.O.G.

I just wanted to let folks know that Notorious D.O.G. learned how to do a high-five and a paw-shake.

It's a big accomplishment for Charlie, considering I haven't had much time to train her as of late. Poor doggie. She's hating winter as much as I am. We both miss the dog park, but it's been raining up here, and I know that the dog park is full of puddles that she would just love to roll in. There's nothing worse than wet dog smell.

She chewed up her blanket again. I'm hopeful that one of these days, she'll stop chewing on everything I buy for her. Until then, I won't be buying her a nice bed to sleep on because she ate that too.

People often ask me why I don't take Notorious D.O.G. to go running with me. She's 60 lbs. and I can barely walk her on a leash. Although she'll probably help me improve my running time, I don't feel like eating asphalt. I'll stick to my Wheaties, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment