Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ready...set...run Thea...RUN.

I ran for the first time in weeks today. Mind you, I was sick and was going at a much slower pace than normal in order to prevent myself from fully coughing up a lung in front of passers by.

It was a beautiful day, a good indicator that spring will come early this year. Hooray!

My apologies for the little pity party in my last post. I really was feeling sick, and the fact that I only got to talk to Paul for ten minutes was really frustrating. It is difficult being in a long distance relationship, especially when it's the real thing. I miss him like crazy, and it's a must to see his pogi (handsome) face every day, even if it is only over Skype. Haha. I have a feeling I'm setting him up for quite a bit of teasing from his buddies.

I don't know how else to really describe it. He just makes everything better. He makes me smile, and I do look forward to coming home to talk to him. It brings me a sense of comfort to know that I have a man who loves and appreciates me for who and all that I am, and not just the idea of me.

I'm a lucky girl...and he's an even luckier man. Haha. Ooooh...I think I just POOMPAN-ed Paul. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment