I got back together with running this week. It was about time. Unfortunately, the month that I broke up with running due to finals, being sick, and nurturing my inner fat kid, has finally caught up with me.
Everyone close to me knows how competitive I am with myself. I hate that my running pace has slowed down to a friggin' 8'33 pace. WTF? I have no one to blame but myself for the slowness. No one force-fed me all those chocolatey confections and other uber yummy desserts. My Kit-Kat addiction has also jacked up my running. I guess that having a fast metabolism just isn't enough. Haha. For the record, I still weigh a buck o' eight.
My "gun show" is looking better. I eventually want to go back to boxing, when I have enough money after I pay all my bills and school loans. Hehe. My arms were buffer when I was working as a nanny, because I had different weight classes to pick up and cuddle on a consistent basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment