People who are close to me know that I have a gift. It runs in my family. My Mom has it, as did my maternal grandmother and my maternal great grandfather. Even some of my uncles have it. We can talk to people who have passed on, and sometimes we dream about events that will happen in our lives. Most of all, we like using our abilities to help others in need. Always for good, never for evil. Although, sometimes it's tempting to use it against people who have done me harm, but I believe in the law of karma. I don't impose my spiritual beliefs on anyone, because I understand that not everyone is capable of thinking outside the box. However, I do expect them to show me some respect, be openminded, and don't diss what you don't understand.
I like to interpret my dreams. I'm still learning to do so, along with everything else. Everything in our dreams are symbolic of our experiences in the past, present, or future. Sometimes we regress back into our past lives so that we can remember the lessons we learned in that lifetime, so that our souls can avoid making that same mistake. However, sometimes our souls forget those lessons, or we have unfinished karma with people from our past lives. Sometimes our dreams don't make sense until time has passed.
Which brings me to my recurring dream of my children with Voltaire. All of our good friends know about this dream. These dreams started around the third year of our relationship.
Although the locations are different, it always has me running with a baby in my arms, with Voltaire running behind me. The baby and I are covered in a white light, Voltaire is not. We are running away from something bad or evil. In the first dream, we were running through a forest, running over rocks in a river. In the last dream, I was climbing up on top of the Sphinx, carrying our second baby, with Voltaire running behind me.
Was I so blinded by my love for him that I neglected to see the true meaning of my dreams? I was so convinced that those two dreams were about our future children, that I didn't bother to interpret it. I just accepted it for what it was. How could I possibly dream of our children together, when we weren't meant to be?
A few nights ago, I was talking to my Mom about my dream. She helped me interpret it, and it made sense. The reason the babies and I were covered by a white light is because we were protected by our spiritual guides and Angels. They too will have my abilities. The danger, evil, or bad situation we were avoiding was Voltaire. We were running away from him.
Let me clarify that babies in my dreams are my future children...with someone else. My dreams were warnings, and I didn't take the time to listen to the message. The situation and person that was going to bring bad things to my life, is gone.
I am looking forward to what my guides have in store for me. I have to learn to trust my instincts, in order to avoid letting bad people come into my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment