Saturday, July 4, 2009

Momma Said Knock You Out

*DISCLAIMER: If it bothers you that I vent about stupid people, then please don't read it.

I had a lot of fun this evening. I had dinner with Larrah and Melanie at Hot Italian. It's always nice when my friends from different circles get to know each other. Due to the Drunk Dialing incident about two weeks ago, I ordered a cocktail, but barely touched it. So everyone's voicemails should be safe tonight. Haha.

After Hot Italian, Melanie and I went to the movies. Unfortunately, I always have the rotten luck of sitting next to obnoxious people. We got there early, and were able to pick out good seats. Unfortunately, there were some teenagers who were talking very loudly a few seats away from us. We decided to move seats a few rows down, but were harassed by the teenage girl as we were moving. She said, "Ya that's right. Move on out of my corner hos."

We paused on the stairs, and for a second started staring towards her. The last thing you want to do when you're a punk-ass teenager is to piss off two grown women who box in their spare time. And no, I'm not talking about a balikbayan box that you bring home to the Philippines. I'm talking about real boxing, as in I will shut yo' mouth with my left hook, and knock some sense into you with my jab.

Seriously, I've been disrespected enough these past few weeks. I might just take it out on your stupid punk-ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment