I think it's funny when a person tries to censor what I'm writing simply because he doesn't have enough back bone to admit to himself that what he did was wrong. I bet you think this blog is about you. I can certainly assure you that it's not.
This blog is about ME. Part of it is dealing with the mess that you've created. I told the truth about what you did, Voltaire, and what happened. I can't even rely on you to tell people the truth as to why I called off the wedding. Even your friends are lying for you. Since you're not willing to be honest with others, then it is my responsibility to protect myself and make sure that people know the truth. Don't blame me for your mistakes. I wasn't the one who cheated and destroyed our relationship.
I know that you're trying to save whatever face you can, but I can assure you that it will not be at my expense. I don't understand why you're reading my blog anyways, but I'm flattered.
I think that recent events further prove your lack of character and integrity.
I'm not an angry person, but I am angry about this situation and what has happened. I am a very strong woman, and although the process of moving on has been slow, I am definitely moving on. I don't know what bothers you more. The fact that I could care less about you, or that I'm moving on?
As for my blog being "threatening," I am not a violent person at all. I believe that my reaction to your infidelity is natural for someone who found out that she was played, and made a fool out of. I don't think that you fully understand just how life changing these events have been. I don't think you understand what it's like to be betrayed by the person you love, and people you thought were your friends. I believe in the law of karma. If you do something good, it will come back to you ten fold. If you do something bad, it will come back to you ten fold. That's how it works. I am satisfied that karma will come back to you. This is something you wou will have to live with for the rest of your life. I didn't do anything but love you, so I have nothing to be ashamed of.
You want to talk about threatening? What about what your sister and your mother did to me? The only reason I didn't file a police report when they physically assaulted me, is because I saw how it was affecting you, and because I loved you. Your sister tried going after me at your graduation. Your problems with your family existed long before I came along. It's wrong of your friends to say that I caused a rift between you and your family. I was just an excuse for them to bring it to the surface.
So if you want to read my blog, go ahead. That way you can see what I'm doing to move on from you and this situation. I am fortunate to have good friends and family to support me. I have so many things to be thankful for. I am not wasting my time on you or her. I have better things to do with my time.
Wow! You are strong. You seem to know your way out of this mess or maze. I must say, I can surely learn from your strength. I like the way you are listening to your voice. We are there for you.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Tita Maggie