Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I HATE VOLTAIRE SINIGAYAN

So I'm really trying to recover from everything that's happened recently, but it's just so damn hard...so I thought.

I found out today that Fuck Face had his whore with him, trying to comfort him, BEFORE he came to the hotel to tell me about his affair. Even worse, the COWARD had to have his boys (not my friends) around him because he didn't want me to beat him up anymore. HA.

I really wanted to end things peacefully with him, but with this latest development, it all comes down to one thing--all he does is lie to me because he is nothing but a COWARD...and Cynthia Antonio is a whore. Neither of them have a moral compass.

What's worse, a liar or a coward? When I spoke to him after everything happened, he told me that the last time he saw her was when he left L.A.

LIES, LIES, LIES.

So from this day on, I will not shed anymore tears over your stupid ass. You can rot in hell with your whore. You deserve each other. Karma will be your curse. I will not think of you ever again. You are scum. I HATE YOU VOLTAIRE SINIGAYAN.

2 comments:

  1. come to me, my darling, and we will have coffee and a talk. i will be your listening board. that's good. pour it out. let it out. let all the poison out. scream it out. spit it out. it's poison.
    love,
    tita maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard about your blog from a med school classmate (I went to med school with the Douchebag). After going through a eerily similar experience with one of D-bag's friends in med school (do you remember Sean, or F*ckFace as I like to refer to him?) Anyway, wanted to show some solidarity from a girl who really does know what you've been through.

    Glad to see you've bounced back and have found a real man. You deserve it.

    - Luu

    ReplyDelete