Monday, June 6, 2011

Oldies But Goodies

This weekend was exhausting. I'm looking forward to just staying at home with Paul next weekend doing nothing but hanging out on the couch. Sleep is super.

Although we spent most of the weekend in the car driving, it was worth it just to see old friends.  I got to celebrate with Father Brian Soliven on his ordination! Woot! Woot! Congrats my friend.

I also got to hang out and catch up with Larrah. I swear this womyn needs to come out of her teaching and writing cave more often. I miss ya.

My little sista' from another mother, Seda Beta also rolled into town. I haven't seen her in about two years, since she moved to Cambodia. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her after she takes the bar. We grabbed some dinner at Tower and shared some talk-stories for nearly three hours. I'm so proud of her.

The Nike Womens Fitness Festival was great. I ran a decent time, but I feel like I could've done better if my ankle wasn't bugging me.  My official pace time was 8:40/mi, but my Nike+ said I ran an 8:27/mi. I hate discrepancies. It was nice having Paul there to cheer me on, even when it was drizzling out. Paul and I also got to hit the pads with my folks at Prime Time Boxing. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment