This weekend is going to be crazy busy for me. Friday evening, I will be playing indoor, then heading out to the bay with Paul after my game. Nice that my game is at 9:35. Geez. Sometimes I feel like I'm getting too old for this ish. Haha.
Saturday, I need to sneak in a short run, Paul will be heading out to Muay Thai, then it's off to Ristobar in the city for Nicholas' graduation lunch. Congratulations kid! I can't believe your starting high school. Where has the time gone? Then we're heading back to Sac for Deacon Brian Soliven's ordination dinner. Congrats B! I can't wait to see you.
Sunday morning I'll be running in the Nike Women's Fitness Festival. It's only a 5K, so it'll be easy-peasy. Then I have my outdoor game at 1:30. I also get to see Seda Beta this weekend! Yay! I can't wait to see you girl! Afterwards, we're heading over to the Rib Cook Off in the Sharma's neighborhood. Paul will love it, but I think that I'll probably grab some food for myself beforehand. Haha.
Have a safe and great weekend everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment