Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random Ramblings and Updates

I've been so busy, I haven't had an opportunity to just sit down and update.

*** Spring semester has started, and I am looking forward to being that much closer to my second degree. Of course, that means less sleep for me.

*** Paul is doing wonderful. He's working hard with two jobs, teaching and coaching wrestling. He's keepin' the pimp hand fresh, and I love him more and more every day. 

*** Surprisingly, Notorious D.O.G. is the STAR student at puppy school.  She's responding well to the outdoor environment and the trainer.  She's getting more comfortable just hanging out inside the house, and learning to mellow out.  The cats still punk her though.

*** My Godson Michael is turning four. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. I love this little man.

*** Running is still my alone time, a way for me to catch up with myself, and keep myself balanced.  Indoor soccer is just as rewarding. It's great to be able to pursue the things I love with newfound passion and enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment