Paul and I had some dim sum this past Sunday. Let's just say my stomach wasn't as appreciative. Either there was some secret meat ingredient in some of my food, or my stomach can't handle that kind of greasy food anymore, or both (Paul begs to differ since he refers to me as the "French Fry Queen"). In any case, my stomach hasn't been functioning the same since Sunday. Maybe the fact that they had something on the menu called "sparerids" should've been a sign? Hehe.
I've been sidelined from running, it hurts even when I walk. Seriously, even my ovaries hurt. That's about as close to the pain as I can describe. So back to detox for my body. Cleansing it again with healthy food. It's difficult being vegetarian sometimes because my body reacts differently to food I don't eat on a regular basis.
I think I'll just stick to salad and french fries from now on.
Peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment