Sugar, spice, and everything nice, but don't let that fool you. I embody a fierce and strong Pinay spirit. I grow organic vegetables and make every effort to live sustainably. I am a creative who dabbles in printmaking, screen printing, and I consider myself a master doodler. I'm an animal advocate and a vegetarian. I can probably survive a zombie apocalypse. I'm an avid runner, reader, a teacher, and a jack of all trades. My life can get a little crazy, but it's full of fun and adventures.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Puppy Training...Again
So Notorious D.O.G. will be attending a new training session at Homeward Bound Golden Retriever Rescue. I'm excited because it looks promising, and at least I will be able to give back to this wonderful rescue I used to volunteer at. This doggie of mine has waaaaaay too much energy, even for Paul. Notorious D.O.G. still has a lot to learn, but I'm glad that she's improving every day. She's scared of the cats, which I suppose is good in someways. They have no problems showing her who's boss. Keeping my fingers crossed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment