Sunday, November 28, 2010

Still I Rise

**Sorry guys and gals. It took me a while to update and finish this entry. Been a little busy basking in happiness**

I believe in divine timing and that we really do receive what we ask for.  Although I've been able to move on from what Voltaire and Cynthia did to me, I was still harboring some anger because I never got to confront Cynthia and hold her accountable for her part in the demise of my relationship with Douchebag.  I was getting frustrated because I felt that it was really starting to affect my wonderful relationship with Paul.  I guess you could say Fate intervened, and presented me with an opportunity to make everything peaceful in my life.

This past Saturday, I decided to swing by Arkipelago to pick up an Ambeth Ocampo book.  On the way to the city, I thought about how much I wish I could just run into Cynthia so that I can get all my anger out. Talk about divine timing.  Cynthia was there volunteering with Mabuhay Health Center--a bunch of ignorant, arrogant, elitist, and problematic wanna be doctors and future health professionals who have offended many of our community organizations with their attitudes and approach; not to mention they're just using our community for self-promotion and self-gratification because they think they're saving our community.  She thought she could come into my community and be completely under the radar. Little did she know, that all my folks in the community were aware of who she was and what her role was in my break-up with Douchebag. Yes, they were completely aware she was the whore that chased after my ex-fiancee and helped him cheat on me.  It's pretty clear that she has no values or morals, a direct reflection of how she was raised.  She has no social competence whatsoever.

Anyhoo, she couldn't look at me the entire time. I was respectful and waited until all their patients were gone, and until their post clinic meeting was done.  She tried to walk right past me. I could've hit her, but I didn't. It took so much self-control not to do that, but I'm proud of myself.  Seriously though, this girl has a face, a voice, and a lisp that only HER parents could love.  She really sounds like she was breastfed on helium. The best part is that Tita Maggie and Tita Tina were also there to provide me with support.  They were also able to let the anger out.  They let her know that she hurt an entire community of people.  I don't really care if any of what we said to her affected her or even got through to her tiny brain.  Mission accomplished. We dealt with an issue that had hurt and angered so many people.  I had dealt with the douchebag Voltaire, so dealing with her was a way not only for me to finish healing, but for our community to start healing. 

Here's the thing. Voltaire and Cynthia are still together, and I could really care less because she got a coward, a liar, and a cheater.  Douchebag is your problem now, honey.  I got Paul and a wonderful, loving relationship.  It must suck to be Voltaire and Cynthia. You can only pretend to live your lives as if you didn't hurt so many people or do anything wrong, for so long.  The truth always comes out, especially when it comes to people like you. Do you celebrate your anniversaries on the first day that you cheated on me, or the day that I kicked Voltaire's sorry ass to the curb? It's a small world. There will always be someone around you to remind you of what you've done.

As for you, Cynthia, to say that you made a "mistake," that would actually mean that you know the difference between right and wrong. If you do believe in God (which I'm pretty sure you do because hypocrites like you and Douchebag go to church to make amends for your stupidity) you should know that he gave us all free will.  Free will allows us to make decisions that affect our lives, while taking into consideration how it will affect those of others. There are both good and bad consequences for those decisions. What you did was intentional, because you knew that helping Voltaire cheat on me was wrong, yet you did it anyways because you're selfish and insecure. Don't be too proud of your boyfriend, Cynthia.  He's a good liar, so don't be surprised if he cheats on you. He's so dysfunctional, that it's just a matter of time. You should know first hand how good of a liar he is because you witnessed it first hand.  You helped him. Good luck with that. You're only kidding yourself if you think he can't do better than you.  Have you seen what you look like? Or better yet, have you ever listened to yourself talk? Neither is pretty. It must suck to have a name you can't even pronounce. You and D-bag should do the world and the entire human race a favor and DO NOT EVER have children.  There are enough bad people on this earth.

With that being said, I hope you truly are ready for whatever KARMA comes your way.  FATE already dealt her cards.  KARMA is on her way, and she is pissed. Be careful what you ask for. Your consequences are on their way.

Everything is right in the universe once again. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment