Sugar, spice, and everything nice, but don't let that fool you. I embody a fierce and strong Pinay spirit. I grow organic vegetables and make every effort to live sustainably. I am a creative who dabbles in printmaking, screen printing, and I consider myself a master doodler. I'm an animal advocate and a vegetarian. I can probably survive a zombie apocalypse. I'm an avid runner, reader, a teacher, and a jack of all trades. My life can get a little crazy, but it's full of fun and adventures.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Character
Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful. - Jacqueline Bisset
It is true, isn't it? A person's outer beauty certainly reflects his or her inner beauty. Can I just say how much I love looking at your pictures, not only because of your beautiful children, but because you glow with so much love and happiness. I really dig that. Your glow is contagious!
Love this Thea. Funny my mom has always called wrinkles "character lines". I like that. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is true, isn't it? A person's outer beauty certainly reflects his or her inner beauty. Can I just say how much I love looking at your pictures, not only because of your beautiful children, but because you glow with so much love and happiness. I really dig that. Your glow is contagious!
ReplyDelete