Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thirty-Four

I'm another year older, and a bit wiser.

Everything in my life is in its rightful place, and progressing quite nicely.

There are three little girls in my life that I love and adore. I've had the pleasure of watching them grow up these past five years.

I am teaching again, but I'm learning just as much from my new students. Preschoolers rock!

I have a wonderful man. Paul, I don't nearly give you enough credit for all the great things that you do for me. I love you. Thanks for being a G.

My family is the best, and I'm fortunate to have their love and support.

I have awesome friends, both old and new. Although I feel that some of my friendships are changing, I'm going to leave that up to the universe to dictate.

I feel that a big life change is right around the corner and I'm looking forward to it.

My health is improving, and I'm hoping that both my spiritual and physical beings will find harmony with each other.

It was an awesome birthday and a super birthday month!

Me and my G

The Girlies





No comments:

Post a Comment