Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's a Small World After All

Just ask my douchebag ex-fiancée who was stuck in traffic right next to me at the toll plaza heading into the city. Why did you look so scared Voltaire? It's like you saw a ghost or something. Did it suddenly dawn on you just how small the world truly is? You can only hide from the truth for so long. Today was a reminder that EVERYTHING will catch up to you. You can't hide from karma.

I guess you're regretting driving with the top down on your car today. It was amusing watching your balls shrink back into your body. I bet your colleagues have never seen a medical anomaly like that before. Nice friggin' Justin Bieber haircut and UCLA hat. I'm so glad I didn't marry you sorry-ass. COWARD. Don't worry. It's a small world and you're bound to run into me again.

It's only a matter of time before karma catches up. She's mad as hell and she's just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment