Just wanted to update a bit since I need a break from all my projects. Yeesh. Finals are coming up fast. May is a busy month.
Congratulations to Bill and Euri! We're looking forward to partying like it's 1999 at your wedding. Hopefully we can figure out how to watch at least some of the fight during the slideshow. Hah. Just kidding. No really. Can we? Can't wait to head out to SoCal. Hey Jetblue! Shouldn't I have earned a free flight by now??
I didn't get into the Nike Women's Marathon this year, but at least I tried. Oh well. I have other races to run.
Friday night co-ed indoor soccer league and Sunday co-ed outdoor soccer league. Yay. I'm going to be tired and dark, but at least I'm doing something that I love. Looking forward to the funky tan lines.
Getting Notorious D.O.G. certified as a service dog in the upcoming months. I'm really looking forward to that. Pika tags along because she's a great distraction for the other dogs.
Looking forward to visiting the Wat in San Bruno with Paul. I would like to eventually become conversational in Thai. I'm looking forward to the challenge. I already speak three languages, so let's see if I can add another.
Paul Poompan is still awesome.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment