Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Turning One

We turned one on December 26th.

It's a great accomplishment in any relationship to survive the honeymoon period, let alone maintain a long distance relationship.  Although there have been a lot of changes for Paul and I in this past year (both as a couple and as individuals), I'm happy to say that we recently celebrated our one-year anniversary.

I've come a long way, and Paul was definitely a significant part of that process.  I love this man. This man is love.

Our trip to SoCal was great! I want to thank his parents for their hospitality, and welcoming Notorious D.O.G. into their home. Thanks to all the homies and ladies for showing us some love. Nothing but good times with all of you when we're down there.

I'll post some more pics from our trip once we get settled. For now, here's another pic of my ridiculously, ridiculously handsome Thai man. Gotta love his swagger!


No comments:

Post a Comment