Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Bay is Getting an Extra Serving of Swagger


Hooray and congratulations to Paul for getting an Adaptive P.E. teaching gig in Pacifica! To say that I'm ecstatic is somewhat downplaying how I really feel (I feel like I have a bazillion jumping beans inside my tummy). It will be a busy few weeks helping him move and settled, but so worth it. I'm totally going through a nesting phase for him. Haha.

It is a huge sacrfice on his part, but I am greatly appreciative and humbled by the fact that he loves me so much he's leaving his sunny SoCal for me. He also made my birthday this year the best ever. He brought me back my favorite shortbread cookies from Hawaii, and he gave me a letter. Not just any letter, but probably the most wonderful letter I've ever received from a significant other. Actually, the only personal letter I've ever received from a significant other.

It was a love letter of sorts. What made this letter outstanding was the thought he invested in it. It was sincere and honest. Most importantly, it made me feel so loved. I don't think he knows just how much that letter means to me. I've kept it hidden safely away now, but I think I must've looked at it at least five times a day since he gave it to me.

I am eager to see what's in store for Paul and I. We are entering a new phase in our relationship and lives.

Oh, and congratulations San Francisco. You officially became the coolest place on earth thanks to Paul Poompan.

No comments:

Post a Comment