Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I am the "PRO" in Procrastination








I swear I don't do it on purpose. Maybe it's the stress that I thrive on. Or maybe I'm just really over doing school work right now. In any case, I've found a way to distract myself from studying for finals by posting new pics of Paul and I.

He never updates his blog, so the only way you can catch a glimpse of what's going on in the world of Paul and Thea is when I post pics. Here are some recent pics from my trip to SoCal. We went to the USC Spring Game and I got to see Paul gush over the USC football players, as well as Stanley Havili's biceps. Haha.

I had fun at the game, even though I don't really follow USC football. I'm just a bandwagon fan. I'm not even trying to front. I know about being a football widow and all, but damn, some of the fellas are hella messed up for leaving their kids out in the cold to get some autographs. Haha. One guy told his kids to stay by the 40 yard line and "play", after assuring them that he would find them later.

I am also very proud of Paul because he was inducted into the Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society. He'll be graduating with a 3.8 from his credential program. Hooray! There's some pics above from the induction ceremony.

See you all after finals! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment