Fall is slowly making it's way in. I was so ecstatic to find rain drops on my window this morning. I jumped out of bed and quickly got ready to take Charlie for her walk.
My dog really does suit me very well. She has been a tremendous source of love through my transition. She enjoyed the cool crisp air as it kissed our cheeks to say hello and introduce the new season coming in. We took somewhat of a longer walk just to soak in the wonderful weather. Even the cats enjoyed sitting by the open windows, inviting the wind to come into the house to let it breathe.
I went for my daily run as well. Granted I was really torn between staying in and watching the film adaptation of my favorite G.G. Marquez book, "Love in the Time of Cholera." But I opted to record it instead. This is perfect running weather for me.
I also had a make-up training session with my dog trainer today. Working with him one on one helped ease any anxiety I had about Charlie passing her puppy training course. According to Devin, Charlie doesn't have any obedience problems because she knows all her commands and follows them quite easily. He reassured me that Charlie is spazzy because she's a puppy. Awww, my little puppy is graduating next week. It's on to intermediate training after that. One step closer to our goal of having Charlie become a therapy dog.
My soccer league starts this weekend as well. I only know one person on the team, but hey, I have room more new friends. Much love to Chuie for inviting me to play. My soccer skills might be a little rusty, but I'm sure I'll be all right. I couldn't do my pre-game ritual of polishing my Copas though. I don't know where the Chelsea leather food is. Time to check out Eurosport :)
I'm just looking forward to the leaves changing color, and surviving the seasons ahead. I just need to make it through, and I know that I'll be allright.
No comments:
Post a Comment