I realize that I've ignored my blog because I've been so busy. I have some time on my hands, so I figured that I would update a bit.
I'm still loving SoCal. I'm thankful for the many wonderful folks I've met along the way. I'm looking for a new job, but I'm not in a rush either. I'm enjoying my break, and I'm looking forward to what the rest of the year has in store.
I'll be applying to get certified as a Master Gardener through UC Irvine. I want to work with Ron Finley and help him in his vision to make sustainable organic living more accessible in underserved communities. I want to change the urban landscape, one garden at a time.
I'm back in Sac right now, and I totally forgot that it gets hotter than Hades up here. I got spoiled by 80 degree beach weather.
I have two half marathons in October that I haven't started training for. Now that my soccer leagues are nearing the end of our summer seasons, I need to start my training.
That's all I have for now. Perhaps when I've had more coffee and stop playing Candy Crush, I'll have more to write about.
Peace.
I'm still loving SoCal. I'm thankful for the many wonderful folks I've met along the way. I'm looking for a new job, but I'm not in a rush either. I'm enjoying my break, and I'm looking forward to what the rest of the year has in store.
I'll be applying to get certified as a Master Gardener through UC Irvine. I want to work with Ron Finley and help him in his vision to make sustainable organic living more accessible in underserved communities. I want to change the urban landscape, one garden at a time.
I'm back in Sac right now, and I totally forgot that it gets hotter than Hades up here. I got spoiled by 80 degree beach weather.
I have two half marathons in October that I haven't started training for. Now that my soccer leagues are nearing the end of our summer seasons, I need to start my training.
That's all I have for now. Perhaps when I've had more coffee and stop playing Candy Crush, I'll have more to write about.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment