It's Friday night and I'm enjoying just hanging out at home with Paul and the dogs. I am such a homebody now, but mostly just tired. I may be getting older, but I'm getting wiser too.
Let's see. Since my last update, I ran the Surf City Half Marathon, started Muay Thai, and signed up for two more half marathons this year. I started an edible garden project at my preschool to encourage the children to eat more veggies and fruits. It's a beautiful garden. Just see for yourself. I've attached a picture below. I gave my semi-green thumb a high five. I still love my job, Paul, and the dogs. I miss my Mom, but I talk to her almost everyday.
I loved the Surf City Half Marathon. I ran the whole way, albeit rather slower than what I had hoped. I still made it in at about 2:40. Not bad, but I should probably train more seriously. I wasn't as consistent when it came to training, but I felt I did better than when I ran the Nike Women's Marathon. Up next is the OC Half Marathon and the LB Half Marathon. I'll consider a full next year.
We're going to Oahu in May, and that vacation can't come soon enough. I am looking forward to seeing Paul's old stomping grounds and just sitting by the beach.
Anyhoo, I'll try to update more later. I'm sick again. Preschool germs are the worst kind.
Peace.
An older picture of the lettuce, spinach, broccoli, and carrots.

Some before and after pictures.

Let's see. Since my last update, I ran the Surf City Half Marathon, started Muay Thai, and signed up for two more half marathons this year. I started an edible garden project at my preschool to encourage the children to eat more veggies and fruits. It's a beautiful garden. Just see for yourself. I've attached a picture below. I gave my semi-green thumb a high five. I still love my job, Paul, and the dogs. I miss my Mom, but I talk to her almost everyday.
I loved the Surf City Half Marathon. I ran the whole way, albeit rather slower than what I had hoped. I still made it in at about 2:40. Not bad, but I should probably train more seriously. I wasn't as consistent when it came to training, but I felt I did better than when I ran the Nike Women's Marathon. Up next is the OC Half Marathon and the LB Half Marathon. I'll consider a full next year.
We're going to Oahu in May, and that vacation can't come soon enough. I am looking forward to seeing Paul's old stomping grounds and just sitting by the beach.
Anyhoo, I'll try to update more later. I'm sick again. Preschool germs are the worst kind.
Peace.
An older picture of the lettuce, spinach, broccoli, and carrots.

Some before and after pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment