It's been way too long. I've neglected my blog. It happens. Between commuting to the Bay Area every weekend to hang out with Paul, teaching, nannying, trying to catch up on sleep, and worrying about how I have no health insurance, I guess you can say I've been a little busy.
I don't even remember what my last blog was about. I remember starting my other blog, but I kinda suck at updating that one too. I'm like the MacGyver of preschool teachers, so I promise I'll update and upload all the projects I did over the school year and share my ideas. This includes an awesome cardboard pirate ship, y'all.
So let's see if I can wrap up this update in a paragraph or so. I finished my teaching internship and will miss seeing most of the little buggers I taught for the past year. Mostly, I will miss working with my awesome group of co-teachers. Paul moved back to Long Beach, and I am to follow at the end of the year. For now, we're sharing custody of the doggies. Yeah. We're good parents. I signed up for the Nike Women's Marathon in October and need to run with legs more than I run my mouth. Hah. If only I could regulate my breathing to be able to do both at the same time. Lastly, Paul and I got another puppy. Cute pic overload to follow later, along with adorable pictures of the new pup. Hah.
Since it's summer, I'll make more of a conscious effort to update the blog more frequently. After all, reading my blog is part of a healthy nutritious breakfast. It's kid tested and my moms approved.
I don't even remember what my last blog was about. I remember starting my other blog, but I kinda suck at updating that one too. I'm like the MacGyver of preschool teachers, so I promise I'll update and upload all the projects I did over the school year and share my ideas. This includes an awesome cardboard pirate ship, y'all.
So let's see if I can wrap up this update in a paragraph or so. I finished my teaching internship and will miss seeing most of the little buggers I taught for the past year. Mostly, I will miss working with my awesome group of co-teachers. Paul moved back to Long Beach, and I am to follow at the end of the year. For now, we're sharing custody of the doggies. Yeah. We're good parents. I signed up for the Nike Women's Marathon in October and need to run with legs more than I run my mouth. Hah. If only I could regulate my breathing to be able to do both at the same time. Lastly, Paul and I got another puppy. Cute pic overload to follow later, along with adorable pictures of the new pup. Hah.
Since it's summer, I'll make more of a conscious effort to update the blog more frequently. After all, reading my blog is part of a healthy nutritious breakfast. It's kid tested and my moms approved.
No comments:
Post a Comment