Sugar, spice, and everything nice, but don't let that fool you. I embody a fierce and strong Pinay spirit. I grow organic vegetables and make every effort to live sustainably. I am a creative who dabbles in printmaking, screen printing, and I consider myself a master doodler. I'm an animal advocate and a vegetarian. I can probably survive a zombie apocalypse. I'm an avid runner, reader, a teacher, and a jack of all trades. My life can get a little crazy, but it's full of fun and adventures.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Fat Kid Fridays No More
Holy shizznot! How many friggin' kids birthdays are we having at work this summer?? Damn. Love the kids, hate the crap that the parents bring in. I really don't have will power when it comes to cake. There's at least three birthdays every week. Next time you see me reach for that cupcake, pimp slap it out of my hand and tell me to go run six miles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohhhh will power and cake don't go together. I know. Trust me, I know. =)
ReplyDelete