Every now and then, the Retail Gods decide to play a cruel joke on me by cancelling a favorite lipstick color, or changing the packaging of something I love into a form of fugliness for the masses.
Most of my friends often wonder why I always purchase two pairs of running shoes. It's difficult for me to find a pair of running shoes that I like, so when I find THE pair, I buy two pairs because I know that someday, they will be discontinued.
Finding the perfect pair of running shoes requires a lot of patience, as well as trial and error. I've been fortunate with my current pair of NIKEs, because our running relationship has been wonderful. It's getting to that point where I've put in a lot of miles on my back-up pair, so I need to purchase some new running kicks.
Well, the NIKE Running Gods decided that it would be best to cancel my NIKE Air Zoom+. WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????? I don't need your new technology. I just want the comfort of my favorite running shoes.
So now, I am totally dreading the fact that I will have to go to Niketown and run around the store like a fool, just to find a new pair of running shoes to start a relationship with. I have to find my replacements.
Awww, haha. You crack me up. I hope you find a new pair to have a relationship with. =)
ReplyDelete