Oh my! It's Spring time suckas!
Love:
-The warm weather
-Sunshine
-The extra play time with Notorious D.O.G. in the afternoon
-Running outside instead of the treadmill (we remain frenemies).
Hate:
-The allergies. You name it, I am probably allergic to it. There's a reason why I broke out in hives at soccer camp when I was 15. Stupid plant sperm!
-People wearing inappropriate clothing or lack of clothing to work out. Seriously though, spandex is a privilege, NOT a right, people. I give ya props on the self confidence aspect, but REALLY? Even I don't wear spandex.
-Fellas, if you're going to go shirtless or just wear a tank top, PLEASE for all that is good and not hairy, SHAVE or WAX your back and chest. Nobody wants to work out on that machine after you. Yeah, I'm talking to all of you Gorilla looking Guidos in the weight room who don't wipe the machines down. Heebie-jeebies. Heebie-jeebies.
-Seeing grown men wear Crocs. There's just something awkward about seeing a grown man wear Crocs. They're great for little kids to wear because you can hose them down pretty easily if they get dirty or pee on themselves. But a grown man wearing bright orange Crocs? Yes, I saw that dude at Starbucks again. Must be part of his Spring/Summer wardrobe.
Thea, grown men wear crocs for the same reason kids wear them (see your reasons above). You know this... :)
ReplyDelete