I got a new job yesterday. My Mom actually did the Happy Dance with me to celebrate my new job. Heh.
I will be working at a Montessori school, five minutes away from my house. I get to teach preschool again. Lovely! The best part? It's right behind Tapioca Express. Oh, the medical benefits I get won't be so bad either.
I am sad to leave my high school students behind. I understand that consistency is important to them, especially since they face so many other challenges in their daily lives. I will finish my projects that I started with them because I don't want to leave them hanging. However, I still don't know how to tell them. I've told two of them, but the next two weeks will be difficult.
I am so extremely grateful for the blessings that continue to come my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment