I received a wonderful surprise in the mail today. It came via Express Mail, and had all the bright flourescent stickers to imply that it was urgent. The stickers were just yelling, "Open me already! Open! Open! Open!"
I wasn't expecting anything from Paul, considering I was going to see him soon enough this weekend. But in all honesty, I ripped that envelope open like nobody's business and found a Christmas card inside.
It truly made my day. It made me smile and blush at the same time. It gave me warm and fuzzies. He wrote me the sweetest message I have ever received from a man. It was genuine, sincere, and heartfelt. It was most def an "AWWWWWWWW" moment.
He spent about twenty bones on the postage, just to make sure I would get his card in time for Christmas. It was just such a sweet gesture on his part.
Paul, thank you for making me feel like a V.I.Pinay. Love ya lots.
No comments:
Post a Comment