Saturday, October 10, 2009

KTVU Channel 2 Nostalgia

So I'm fairly sure by now that everyone has seen the video footage of the fight aboard the Muni. I viewed the video and wanted to see what news stories accompanied it, which led me to KTVU Channel 2's web site.

I haven't watched KTVU's Channel 2 in a while. I was surprised that the only two names that I recognized from their list of reporters were Lloyd LaCuesta and Mark Ibanez. They look old now compared to what I remember!

My grandma/Lola and I used to watch the 10 O'Clock News together. I still remember Dennis Richmond and Elaine Corral. My Lola's favorite part of the newscast, however, was Sports with Mark Ibanez. She and I loved watching A's and Niner highlights.

Sigh. I feel really old now. I miss the days of watching baseball and football with my Lola.

No comments:

Post a Comment